For maintaining the flow and continuity of Positive Thoughts, it is very important to continuously give our brain a positive stimulus.
Here are some interesting thoughts: –
- When we maintain an optimistic outlook and make an effort to harbor only positive thoughts, we begin to create circumstances conducive for achieving what we desire.
- We would feel in control and few of life’s challenges would seem truly overwhelming because it is in our nature to expect a positive result.
- It is within our power to become as happy, content or successful as we need to be.
- Staying Positive does not mean that we ignore difficulties or disregard limitations. Instead it means spending time focusing only on the thoughts that are conducive to our well-being and progress.
Thoughts of a Wise-Old Man
- Happiness is something I choose in advance. It is a decision I take every morning when I wake up.
- I can choose to spend my day in the bed lamenting about the parts of my body that no longer work well or I can get up and give thanks to heaven for those parts that are still in working order.
- Every day is a gift and as long as I can open my eyes, I will focus on the new day and all the happy memories that I have built up during my life.
- Deposit all the happiness you can in your bank account of memories.
We have to shed negativity and allow the positive thoughts to seep into our whole being, to be able to relish this beautiful world and our own place in it. Once we take this fundamental decision and start acting on it, our life will become better, beyond our wildest dreams.
- Be content with what you have, rejoice in the way things are. When you realize that nothing is lacking, the whole world belongs to you. –Lao-Tzu
- Anger is a condition in which the tongue works faster than the mind.
- Live and let go—of your Resentments, to which you have been giving free warehouse space. Once free of this clutter, the same space can store ‘Wellness Thoughts’.
- By forgiving our enemies and those we resent, we are actually forgiving ourselves.
- Harsh words break no bones, but they do break hearts.
- God has meant our life to be simple, we only complicate things. Keep it Simple (K.I.S.S).
- Free our Heart from Hate.
- Free our Mind from Worry.
- Live Simple.
- Give More.
- Expect Less.
We have shared a lot on ‘Positive Thinking’ and now the time has come for us to Act. Remember that ‘Action is the Magic Word’ and we must do our ‘Karma’ and put in our best efforts for achieving our goals.
‘God Helps Those Who Help Themselves’
COMPILED BY: –